ONGOING ONLINE CLASSES
Kevin's classes use the Pay What You Can Honor System. Please see below. The links for classes are freely distributed.
Feel welcome to share this information with others, or have them email me if they would like to get occasional reminders from me.
Please do not share the link and password on social media.
Keep those emails coming. I LOVE hearing from you all! Your words and suggestions touch me deeply and help me greatly. I'm grateful for each one of you.
In peace and courage,
Please see below for more details about these offerings.
VINIYOGA FLOW - ONLINE CLASSES: The Power Of Breath
MON from 5-6pm CT / 6-7pm ET / 3-4pm PT - NEW!
WED from 10-11am CT / 11am-12pm ET / 8-9am PT
Open your zoom app or go to zoom.us
Meeting ID: 801 108 9999
Password: kevin (use lower case only)
SAVE this Meeting ID and Password to get to all future weekly Mon & Wed classes.
Authentically connect to grace and power through the breath. Kevin's teaching is noted for allowing periods of time to move at the pace of your own breath and body. Linking mind and body through breath helps avoid injury and leads you into Yoga's deeper aspects, including prāṇāyāma, meditation, and mantra. Experience an integrated practice that revivifies the body, calms the mind, and leads you to a tranquil heart and the inner stillness we all long for. You will be verbally guided through this class.
Setting up for your online class:
- Look below for the Pay What You Can Process
- Set a timer for 15 mins before class begins to allow time to sign in.
- Set up a yoga mat and any props you would like to use (for example, blankets, a bolster, a
chair if you use one.)
- If possible, set up your camera so that your whole body and mat can be seen in the frame,
ideally whether seated, standing, or lying down. If that is not possible, no worries.
- If you do not wish to be seen, keep your camera off.
- If you are new to Zoom, see below, Getting to know Zoom
PAY WHAT YOU CAN HONOR SYSTEM
PAYMENT for these online group classes, whether live or the recordings, will be through the Honor System. I ask people:
- To pay the requested fee of $15 per class via PayPal or by check.
- If you are in financial hard times pay what you can or even take the class for free.
- If you have the capacity, please, consider contributing more to sponsor those who cannot pay.
- Thank you for your generosity and support!
If you can't make an online class live, you can access recordings by clicking here:
Class Recordings. Please use the Honor System of payment described above whether you
take part live or via the recording. Thank you!
Getting to Know Zoom
- If you have not used Zoom before, watch this Youtube video on how to get started with Zoom on any device.
- Good News! You can use Zoom on either your computer or your phone. You do not have to pay to download the app for you phone or the software for your computer. Choose the FREE option.
- When you're ready to join the class, click on the link, enter the password: 078258, and wait for class to begin. It may ask you if you want to Open Zoom.us - click OPEN ZOOM.US and then, press Join with Computer Audio.
- If you have any trouble connecting, you can go to https://zoom.us/ and click on the blue HELP button in the lower right corner of the screen. If a prompt asks you for a meeting number, enter 459-22-0065
"Kevin's classes have a great sense of flow. He paces the class very carefully, presenting the āsana-s in a logical and enjoyable way. Kevin is a dedicated and creative teacher."
- Victoria Anderson, Dancer/Personal Trainer
"I find Kevin to be a superior teacher, with excellent knowledge of yoga, how the body works, and how to teach - safely. He has a professional, courteous and gentle approach, and is supportive and caring."
- Marcia Sirota, M.D. Maimonides Medical Center
"After Kevin's classes, I feel so loving. That's why I keep coming back."
- Marjorie Huebner, Rosen Method Bodyworker & Movement Teacher
Phone: (917) 671-6412